Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Book Blogger Hop


It is that time again...Time for another Blog Hop...This will be my third week doing the blog hop and I hope to find many more great blogs to read and enjoy!!! Hope everyone has a great Friday and a great Hop!!!







I have been missing for a little while...I had some weather related post surgical pain in my knee but am all better now, but am having issues with my good lap top having a virus...I will try to get all my reviews (there are quite a few) up tonight or tomorrow it just takes so much longer from my old lap top. But until then I hope you all enjoy the hop and have a great day/weekend!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Just hopping on over to visit! I was excited to see your review of Kelly Armstrongs book- I have the whole series just sitting on my shelf waiting for a free moment to be read...I might juts bump it on up in the list!

Trillian said...

Stopping by from the blog hop and now following

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

I just found your blog on the hop! Very cute! Come visit me sometime. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater