Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gone - Lisa McMann Review

Gone (Wake Series, Book 3) (Wake Trilogy)Gone By Lisa McMann

  • Hardcover: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Simon Pulse; 1 edition (February 9, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1416979182

Blurb: Things should be great for Janie--she has graduated from high school and is spending her summer with Cabel, the guy she's totally in love with. But deep down she's panicking about how she's going to survive her future when getting sucked into other people's dreams is really starting to take its toll. Things get even more complicated when she meets her father for the very first time--and he's in a coma. As Janie uncovers his secret past, she begins to realize that the choice thought she had has more dire consequences than she ever imagined.

My Thoughts:  I read the first 2 books in this series last year and spent a long time waiting for this book to come out and was not disappointed. I admire Janie and the choices she has made through not only this book but this whole series.  I really like the way this series ended and have to admit that towards the end I was worried how Janie was going to decide to live her life...I knew how I wanted it to end but was afraid it might go some other way.  I hope that somewhere along the line everyone gets a chance to pick up this book/series and give it a try I doubt you will be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater