Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Soul To Save - Rachel Vincent Review

My Soul to Save (Harlequin Teen)My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent


  • Blurb: 
When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies.
So when teen pop star Eden croaks onstage and Kaylee doesn't wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can't cry for someone who has no soul.
The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad's ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend's loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls: a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld—a consequence they can't possibly understand.
Kaylee can't let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk….


My Thoughts: I loved this book.  I couldn't get enough of it and was upset that it was so short. Kaylee is one of those characters that you just can't help but fall in love with.  I enjoy her relationships with Nash and Tod. I don't really have too much to say about this book other than it was great and everyone should give this series a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater