Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Soul to Keep - Rachel Vincent Review

My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, Book 3)My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent

  • Paperback: 304 pages
  • Publisher: Harlequin; Original edition (June 1, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0373210051

My Thoughts: I was fortunate enough to get a review copy of this book and I am so glad that I did. I was iffy on this series at the start but I pressed on and as I went on I became hooked on this world and these characters. I have to say I found myself upset by some of the choices made by some of my favorite characters in this book, but in the end I was impressed with Kaylee and how she managed to push through everything.  This is a series that I think everyone could enjoy it is different from most traditional Young Adult fiction and has a great cast of very likeable characters. I really think everyone should give this series and try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater